Check out what we have for you to improve your tennis game!
Don’t see something that fits your schedule? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for what Don has to offer!
See below for what Derek has to offer!
Friday and Sunday Rise and Shine Tennis Drills
High intensity, live ball drills including doubles movement and strategy.
My Goal: lots of reps, good cardio – play hard and have fun!
Location: Bison Park or Douglas County High School.
Price: $20 – $25 per drill, depending on number of players.
April and May Hours
(April only: discounted rate: $15 / session, pay as you go)
– NTRP ~3.5 Level: Fridays, 9:00am-10:30am
– NTRP 3.0/3.5 Level: Sundays, 9am – 10:30am
– NTRP 3.5/4.0 Level: Sundays, 10:30am – 12pm
– To be determined (with players feedback!)
Please contact Derek directly (TennisDrills@icloud.com) for sign up instructions or if you have any questions.
10am – 12pm for the months of April and May
8am – 10am for the months of June, July and August
Click on the image above to see if there are slots available for you to sign up for!
Certified by world class mental tennis coach Jeff Greenwald, Ben Wolfe can help you with your mental game.
- Specific actions that will keep you focused on your game.
- A discount to the Fearless Tennis Course that has helped hundreds of high level players improve their game.
- Money back guarantee.
- Details: 4 group, virtual sessions (no more than 4 players) + the online course for only $250. (Private instruction is available upon request)
- (Prices for individual 1 hr sessions are normally over $125/hr)
- Sign up for a free consultation by clicking on the image above to discuss if this program will work for you.
Free access to online supplements
Click on the image above to get access to Fullscript, an online store with the highest quality supplements you can find with prices lower than anywhere you can find. You can only get access to this store through a certified health coach. Ben Wolfe has that certification and can get you access (free of charge). Just click on the image above to fill out a 30 second form. No obligation to buy anything.